Wednesday 11 November 2015

AUSTRALIA, Australia (285)


Probably one of my favourite Australian animals (and one of my favourite postcards sent to me from Australia). Thank you so much Heather!

 What an amazing place!

 Another view of that amazing place.

This is the place I would love to visit if ever I had a chance.

Even though, there aren't 12 of them nowadays, I still love this place.

I love the 'crimson' colour in this postcard, isn't it awesome?

Kangaroo facts, such a smart postcard!

Another pretty amazing postcard from Heather.

This seems to be such an interesting place!

And an equally interesting train ride (I'd say).

 There are so many postcards that Heather has sent me ever since we started writing to one another and so many I would call my favourites (including this one). I don't know why I like this postcard so much but for some reason I really do!
Baby kangaroo from Australia.

If I'm ever given a chance to visit Australia, I'd definitely want to explore its wilderness. 

  This seems to be a nice place to visit.

Yes, a very nice place to visit!

It's a prison turned into a museum.

Another postcard from Heather.

And another one! I love this one so much more. I love the waves and the trace of purple colour in the sky and on the shore - it's so pretty!

More views of Uluru.






















































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment