Wednesday 11 November 2015

RUSSIAN FEDERATION, Eastern Europe - Northern Asia (91)

The most beautiful postcard I have ever received from Russia! I remember I was searching for it for a long time before it came to my doorstep. Isn't it amazing?

 A postcard containing so many things that I love: bicycles with some nice details (+ nature, windows, etc.)... just what I like!
I'm not a fan of multiviews but some multi view postcards can be really amazing, such as this one.

When I first started collecting postcards, I wasn't fond of non-touristic ones. Now they're among my favourites. They have their own story to tell.

 Doors and windows... another postcard theme that I like.

An unusual but cute postcard.

I so love this a little unusual postcard.

I think I have a whole collection of these red-roofed Russian churches...
but haven't learned to say to new postcards that come out with this image.

A colourful postcard of St. Petersburgh.

 Another such postcard.

Here's some nature.

Lake Baikal.

I love the purple colour on this postcard.

 Another postcard of Baikal lake.

 And yet another postcard of the famous lake of the North.

And another.

And another.

I so love this cow! I can't explain why I love a mixture of nature, countryside life and animals.
These postcards are so special to me.

This used to be my favourite postcard of Baikal lake for a very long time.

Wondering whether to place this postcard in my animal collection or doors & windows...
It's so cute.

 For some reason, my niece is in love with this postcard (although in real life she's terrified of bears).

 I've never been too keen on snow but on postcards it looks almost magic.

How I love colours in this postcard!!!

Another nice postcard from Russia.

And another.

 Here're some animals.... horses are not my favourite animals and not the theme I collect but this one is ok.

More purple colour.

The famous church in Kiži #1.

The famous church in Kiži #2. 

 Autumn colours... lovely!

A field full of flowers... brilliant! Reminds me of a movie called "Daisy" (or is it "Daisies"?).

Not many people would like this kind of postcards but I do!
It has its own story to tell.

 I'm not keen on city views but as long as there's a bridge and water to look at, I'm ok with it.

Not my favourite postcard but I thought why not add it to the blog as well.

A better postcard than previous one.

So many postcards with snow... I really like Russian postcards with other seasons.

 More snow!

More snow and more red roofs from Russia.

More or less the same postcard like the previous one... just a vertical one.

A night view postcard. Don't think I have many of these.

A beautiful sunset postcard.

Another beautiful view.

My mom is so in love with these dolls!!! One day, I will have to buy them for her.

Beautiful nature #1.

Beautiful nature #2.

Never imagined there is sunshine in Russia!

What a pretty painting!

This is not a postcard but a calendar picture... but it's pretty.

Again, this is not a postcard but a calendar picture... but it's just as pretty as any postcard would be.
.
More red roofed, colourful churches.

Winter scene from Moscow.

Another winter scene from Moscow.

Night view from Moscow.

Night view at winter time.

More of my favouite Russian postcards.

Just like a fairy tale.

Sunset in Moscow.

Reflection in water, Moscow.

Cathedral in snow.

This postcard was not my cup of tea, but I decided to add it here as well.

 As white as snow.

Another postcard that I find a little unusual.

A black and white... these postcards can be so pretty!

 An aerial view, not my favourite, but it's ok.

A colourful night view.

Another colourful night view.

A beautiful postcard.

A window + cat = awesome!

Such a pretty view, would love to go camping in a similar setting some day.

 I love the moon on this postcard.

 I find this postcard so pretty... don't know why.

 A yellow (not red) roofed church from Russia. I wonder how rare they are.

I love this postcard!

   Such a pretty postcard!

 Another pretty postcard!

 And another pretty, winter-themed postcard.

Doll's theatre.

Countryside in Russia.

An unusual but very pretty postcard.

Imagine spending a day here! I'd so love that!

Autumn or winter in Russia.

Moscow 1.

Moscow 2.

Moscow 3.

Beautiful purple colour.

I got this postcard from the Russian embassy in Belgrade.

Another postcard from the Russian embassy in Belgrade.

And another.

Beautiful nature.

Russian Lady 1.

Russian Lady 2.




No comments:

Post a Comment