Wednesday 11 November 2015

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO, Northern South America, Caribbean (29)

 A sunset postcard from my penpal Nalini.

 
Another sunset postcard from my penpal Nalini.

 Trinidad & Tobago's coast, from Nalini.

 It took me ages to find a few of the following postcards. They were my very first received ones from Trinidad and Tobago that my penpal Nalini sent me, thank you so much!

 From Nalini.

 From Nalini.

 From Nalini.


A gorgeous postcard from Nalini!

What a lovely wooden pier!

 Crystal-blue sea, sunshine and waves, sand and a bottle of red wine, what more could you ask for?

 Palm trees and sunny weather from Trinidad & Tobago.

 Wonderful green colours.

 I simply find this postcard fascinating.

 More images of Trinidad & Tobago.

 A beautiful coast.

 I wonder what it would be like to take a boat ride here...

 Would certainly love to visit this place.

More beautiful images of Trinidad & Tobago.

 Another postcard from Nalini.

And another.

... and another.

Such a green and beautiful postcard from Nalini.

I have no idea who sent me this postcard... but it's pretty much beautiful.

Again, I have no idea who sent me this postcard but I love it!

 Wish I could cruise this river!

 A lovely summer sunset.









No comments:

Post a Comment