Wednesday 11 November 2015

BELGIUM, Western Europe (27)









Lovely sunset.



People postcards are now on top of my favourites and this one is perfect to fit into my collection. 











Another beautiful multiview postcard. Sometimes I choose to stick to single views only and then there's a card like this and I'm speechless. I love seaside scenes and both this and the following card are amazing... so amazing that I wish to make a seaside holiday to Belgium.

Do I need to say how beautiful this card is?

I so love this postcard. I've always preferred countryside to cities and with a mix of animals and houses... it's just what I like. I received this postcard long time ago when I was a teenager from my Belgian penfriend Liesbeth - and believe it or not, we still keep in touch through FB. 


A beautiful postcard from Ferro for "I'm going on vacation #279", a group I hosted when I made one day trip to the seaside in Montenegro. This wasn't a postcard from my favourites on postcrossing but I love it to bits! Thank you Ferro.






No comments:

Post a Comment