Wednesday 11 November 2015

SWITZERLAND, Western Europe (50)

This is a beautiful country and a beautiful postcard. I am so into landscape/nature/countryside postcards and many of my postcards from Switzerland fit into these categories. They're probably among my favourites from Europe, along with postcards from Norway.




Another beautiful panoramic view of Swiss mountains. Wish I could spend a week here - or have a holiday in the mountains anywhere. All we get here is the holiday at the sea.



I find this postcard so pretty. Reflections in water are beautiful to display on a postcard and so is a bit of contrast, in this case pink flowers give life to the postcard. This and the postcard below are among my top favourites from Switzerland, both sent to me by Zasa. Thank you!








Another (beautiful) reflection in water postcard with all the things I love: farm animals and countryside. Wish I lived in the country but then had it been the case, I'd probably miss the city. It's where I grew up and it's where all the activities are. I couldn't easily give up on that.





Seems like a fun place to visit.























 I've always dreamt of doing something like this. I've never had a winter holiday. They're not common where I live even though Bosnia is a mountainous country and there're places to visit in winter but most people don't like to travel in winter so our winter holiday resorts are mainly for foreigners which is why they made them quite costly. Another reason why people choose to stay home.









No comments:

Post a Comment